Established in 1997, Wise Men is a privately held CMMI Level-3 Certified Women and Minority owned company with employees and consultants deployed globally. Our 22 year heritage is built on excellence in customer satisfaction, quality and agility. We provide talent across a range of skill-sets all over the US and globally for a variety of industry verticals at competitive rates.? Our success is measured in how quickly we can provide the most qualified candidate profiles for the client’s requirements. Wise Men as a company and all our recruiters, take pride in sending quality resumes rather than quantity. We find the “hard to find” talent, respond to our client requests with 2-3 top candidates within 24-48 hours and within the budget.? Our measurement of success comes from flawlessly executing in this area.
Wise Men has a systematic recruitment process and our recruiting team has experience in a variety of industries, uses multiple databases, social media, referral systems and other channels to recruit passive & active candidates. We perform thorough screening, including client requested online technical testing and background/reference checks before sending and placing candidates at client sites. The Sales and Recruiting teams have been with Wise Men for 10+ years on an average and have databases that allow us to effectively provide a set of well-rounded candidates. We have demonstrated that we are a value add partner/vendor for our clients and have been consistently providing high caliber resources without compromising quality.
We have an excellent track record of placing resources in targeted industries including:
- Energy & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Transportation & Logistics
Wise Men provides staff augmentation services (temp and perm) to its clients all over the US. ?Our team has expertise in the following areas:
- Emerging Technologies — Robotic Process Automation (RPA), IOT, Blockchain
- Cloud and Distributed Computing (DevOps)
- Web Programmers, Web Architects
- SAP Functional: FICO, SD, MM, PP, S4HANA, HANA, Success Factors, Fiori Apps.
- SAP Technical: ABAP, BASIS and System Administrators
- Network Security and Cybersecurity
- Middleware and Integration Software
- Project Management, Business Analyst
- Database Engineer, Developer
- UI/UX Designers and Developers
- Quality Assurance — Engineer, Manager, Lead, Analyst